- French is one of the world's great languages.
- France has a rich history and is home to many iconic attractions.
- School A to Z features links to third-party websites and resources. We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
French is one of the world's great languages. There are many websites and podcasts available to support learners, below are just a few:
France has more need of me than I have need of France.
- Games for young children
- BBC language tutorials for high school students
- French language learning games
- BBC French for beginners and intermediates
- NSW HSC Online
- French language podcasts
- SBS podcasts.
History and culture
History is visible through its iconic attractions such as the:
This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.
Doing it by the book
As a parent it's only natural to want to help your child, but when it comes to homework and study, the completed work should be theirs.
Here are some important points to remember to ensure your child is following good practice for a lifetime of learning.