Crunchy-headed raspberry yoghurt
¼ cup frozen raspberries
1 tbsp icing sugar
300g low-fat Greek yoghurt
¼ cup oats (toasted in a dry saucepan over medium heat) *
1 tsp cinnamon sugar
- Combine the raspberries and icing sugar in a small cup and microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, until softened. Stir into the yoghurt to form a marble pattern then spoon into ½ cup containers with watertight seals.
- Top with the oats, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Seal the lid tightly.
In the lunchbox
Pack in a chiller bag with an ice pack, and don't forget a spoon.
For busy mums and dads
You'll have this one ready to go in less time than it takes the kettle to boil in the morning, so why not whip it up while you're making a cup of tea?
‘Fast' Ed Halmagyi is one of Australia's best-loved TV chefs and food authors. For the last seven years he has shared his unique take on achievable, time-conscious cookery with millions of viewers and readers through his television, newspaper, radio and publishing endeavours. Ed's motto is simple, "when you do less, the ingredients can do more!"
Ed is a busy chef – with appearances on television including ‘Fast Ed's Fast Food' on Better Homes and Gardens, as well as regular appearances on Sunrise and The Morning Show, Channel 7's popular daybreak programs. Ed's recipes can also be found in Cumberland newspapers, his own cook books Nove Cucina and Dinner in 10, and many magazine titles. Ed can also be heard on radio throughout Australia as the host of Better Homes and Gardens Radio, in Sydney as a regular guest on ABC local radio 702, and on the Gold Coast as the ABC's weekly chef presenting the ‘5 O'clock Panic'.
* NB this recipe has been amended to contain no nut-products .
This site uses Google Translate, a free language translation service, as an aid. Please note translation accuracy will vary across languages.
More from 'Fast' Ed Halmagyi
Try these great recipes:
- Apricot macaroon slice
- Bacon and pea rice balls
- Banana and strawberry fruit straps
- Brown rice sushi rolls
- Fruit salad with vanilla dressing
- Homemade muesli bars
- Mini beef pies
- Oat crackers and cheese dip
- Pasta salad with crunchy munchy chicken
- Pizza sandwich
- Soba noodle salad with chicken and sesame seeds